Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Blocks


Here is yesterday's block.  It's not the best - I used a faux Mola fabric and the contrast varies so much.  Oh well.  I'm sure it will be okay in this particular quilt.


Today's block with cute doggies and a random brown.


After showing pictures of the tree coming down, I though I should show an "after" photo, with neatly planted sod.  It will green up with lots of water and sun.  And we will be getting lots of rain this week due to Isaac.

I spent some time in my studio this afternoon doing some cleaning and organizing.  Slowly, but surely....

I also hung some pictures in the house this past week.  It makes it feel so much more homey with our art on the walls.  Much more of this to do, but it's good to see progress.

1 comment:

Debby said...

The first block is so frisky!! looks like fun fabric to work with. Hope you don't have to bad a storm headed your way!!!