Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Purchases


The block today - a real scrappy one, indeed.  It seems a shame not to use up all the triangles I've already cut, so I pulled all the blues and yellows out to make this one.  Making do, for sure!


So here's what I bought yesterday.  This is not an entire quilt.  It's the leftovers of come cutter quilts - just a few partial pieces of quilts.  The bag full was only $2.50, so I couldn't pass it up.  I'm thinking I'll make a pillow or two from these.


The second purchase was this teal glass insulator.  I've always wanted one since hubby works in the electric utility industry and this one is such a beautiful color!  New knick knack for me!  And only a few dollars.  Good shopping trip.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh my, the quilts look so loved, can't wait to see how you remake them. The insulator would so go in my buggy, my hubby as well is in the power industry. Congrats on such great finds