Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to Work


Today's block:  solid red and black with dots.  Wonderful contrast - this block definitely shouts out loud.


When I run the fabric through my Accuquilt, I never cut exactly 9 triangles from each fabric.  So I now have a big pile of pre-cut triangles.  For the next few days I'm going to make use of them, mixing and matching them differently to make more zigzags.  So that will save me 10 minutes per day!

So what else is new around here?  We have lots of lizards around this house - outside, thankfully!  The dogs are definitely intrigued obsessed with them.  Especially Prince.  Every time I let them out, Prince is immediately on the prowl.  Today was the day.  He caught one.  Yes, he did.  He ate it.  Yes, he did. Poor lizard.  RIP.  I like lizards.  They eat bugs.  I don't like bugs.

No comments: