Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Orange Doggies....


Another day.  Another block.  This is another mish mash block, made from leftover triangles.  Hmmm...I think I'm getting tired of mish mash blocks.  Tomorrow I think I'll pick out some different fabrics!

I had several workman at the house this morning tweaking this, that, and the other.  I held down the fort in the living area, making hexies while they all went in and out, upstairs and back down again. Forgot to take pictures of the hexies - hopefully I'll remember tomorrow.  Once they all left I ate lunch and made the block of the day.  I was so motivated that I stayed up in my studio for a couple of more hours working on another project.


We have an airport nearby and I see lots of small planes and small jets daily.  Today I saw this cool helicopter while I sewed.

And another Auburn-ish sighting:  a big mosaic tiger.  Hubby and I went out to dinner tonight and walked around the nearby shopping center.  A really nice evening.  It's so good to be back among the living again.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Had to laugh at the tiger, being a Bama fan, but I must admit it is cute. Amazing how cool scraps can be when they are put together right!!