Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Me and the Doggies

Sorry I've been away from the blogging for a couple of days.  I have two very good excuses.

1.  I've spent way too much time on the house (painted a wall, rearranged furniture, scrubbed bathrooms, etc.).
2.  My internet connection has not been working and hubby (who knows just how to make it work) has been out of town.

But, miraculously, the internet started working again.  Hubby will be back from a 5 day business trip tomorrow.  Yay!  I don't cook for just myself, so I've lived on Lean Cuisines and scrambled eggs.  I just saw on the evening news that several Lean Cuisine chicken meals have been recalled because they might have plastic bits in them.  I ate one of the recalled dinners two nights ago.  Oh well.

So internet is working, hubby is coming home, and the house is VERY clean.  Now I can get back to quilting!

Happy 21st birthday, Emily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh you have been busy. Decorating and moving furniture.

Anonymous said...

thanks!! :-)