Monday, November 24, 2008

A Fat Sack and A Cool Dog

This is the neatest bag!  I found the pattern here.  I've had the site bookmarked for some time, and finally got around to trying it today.  Emily and I made this together, and found it to be very easy.  We both want to make more.

The pattern calls for upholstery or drapery weight fabric.  I had several yards of this fabric that I bought a couple of years ago at a garage sale - $4 for all of it.  Go to the link above to see a cute one made of Amy Butler fabric.  These would make great bags to take to the grocery store.



And here's the photo of Patches I promised yesterday.  He's a special dog.
Thanks to Emily for doing the photography for me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bag. It would be great to go to shops with that.
What an adorable photo of Patches. It must be great having Emily home