Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Sunday, Another Art Show


I have the BEST husband.  He knows how to make me happy.  There was another outdoor art show in the area today and he said, "Let's go!"  Art shows are so much more fun when you're sharing with someone else.  Plus the weather was GORGEOUS today!  It was sunny and warm, but not hot.  There was a guy playing guitar, filling the park with beautiful music.  You could smell gumbo and hushpuppies, plus smokey barbecue.  There were paintings, pottery, jewelry, and more.  I recognized some of the artists' work from the Kentuck festival a couple of weeks ago.

These bottles really caught my eye.  The colors were amazing, especially against the backdrop of the white tent with the sun sparkling  on them.  I got permission from the artist to photograph them.  But silly me, I didn't think to get his business card so I could give him his due credit here.

No quilting today.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time and what a kind hubby to suggest going.