Monday, October 29, 2012

Sweater Weather!


There's a chill in the air today - and lots of wind from Sandy.  But nothing compared to what the Northeast is getting.  Prayers to everyone in harm's way.


I hit the ground running this morning.  At the top of my list was basting the Gee's Bend quilt.  Basting is not exactly my favorite thing to do, but I kept at it off and on all day and finished it 15 minutes ago.  Yay!  Tomorrow I'll begin quilting it.  This will be a Christmas gift and I hope to have it done very early!



Basket of the day.  This has got to be one of my all-time-favorite Kaffe Fassett prints.  Bold and graphic, but still "pretty."  Lovely colors.


Group shot: 6 blocks!

I also did laundry today, ran a quick errand, and made LOTS of hexies!  More hexies will be made tonight.

No comments: