Thursday, October 18, 2012

Busy-ness!


Yes, I did make a zigzag today - 7 more to go!  I also spent some time working on the borders for Secret Project No. 2 - boy, I'll be glad to have this one done.

I had limited sewing time today because:
1.  I had an hour long appointment with a Hunter Douglas Bind rep to measure for blinds for our house (living area, dining room).  I've used the Bed Bath and Beyond blinds for the upstairs, but we wanted something different for the main level.

2.  Newcomer's luncheon:  I learned today that there are several members of Newcomer's who are also in the quilt guild.  Yay!  I sat with them and had a lovely time.

3.  Quilt Guild this evening:  I sat with my new friends from lunch.  Another lovely time!

There will be little, if any, sewing tomorrow.  I'm going to Atlanta for the Georgia Quilt Show!  Better go now - gotta get up VERY early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia, Looking forward to seeing your zig zag quilt completed! Enjoy yourself at the show!! Sue G.