Friday, October 19, 2012

Quilt Show!


Believe it or not, I got my zigzag on this afternoon - yes, after a day trip to Atlanta.  And what's that beside the block?  Finished half square triangle units for tomorrow's zigzag!  One step ahead!


But now for the best part of the day - meeting up with my good friend, Brenda, who lives in South Carolina!  There she is with her absolutely GORGEOUS quilt which was juried into the show - congrats Brenda!  Forgive me for sharing your photo in the blog, but I know all our mutual friends will be glad to see you.

We had the best time ever, ogling the quilts and meandering through the vendors.  It was an early day for me (left home at 6:15 am!), but well worth the lack of sleep.


The Best of Show was a Sharon Schamber masterpiece.  Wow, as usual!

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Brenda's quilt is crazy amazing! So glad you got to visit.