Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What? Another Quilt Start?!


How many projects do you work on at one time?  I'm up to 1,2,3,4 - yes, FOUR quilts going at once!  And I'm working on all of them every single day.  I should have a lot of finishes soon....I hope!


Today's basket!



And my Mother's quilt is progressing - I added two rows of planks today.


And my newest project uses these batik star blocks.  I won them in a block-of-the-month drawing around 2-3 years ago in Birmingham.  I think they've been sitting in a drawer long enough, don't you?  I went through my stash to decide how to sash them and I think I've come up with a fun solution.  I just started this project today and I'm already halfway through with the top.  I'll share a photo tomorrow, I promise.

I also spent time appliquéing hexies.  Yup, worked on four projects today!

No comments: