Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Pinterest Hit!!!


I try a lot of recipes I find on Pinterest.  Most are okay, but I usually don't want to make them a second time.  Occasionally I cook one that is delicious and "make again" worthy.  Tonight's dinner was definitely of "make again" quality.  Oh, it was so yummy.  A lower fat version of Chicken Parmesan - no frying involved!  So easy and so good.  Find the Chicken Parmesan recipe here!


Here was last night's sunset - gorgeous!  We have the prettiest sunsets here in Auburn.

I worked on two different quilts this afternoon - both are Secret Projects so I can't show anything...yet.

Tomorrow some of our Birmingham friends are coming for a visit.  We're planning lunch out and a quilt block lesson, too.  My friend want to learn to make a basket block.  She going to become addicted to them, too, I know!

No comments: