Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fabulous Freebie Book!



Free is good, right?  The Fons and Porter crew contacted me asking me to review this ebook, Build Your Best Log Cabin.  Oh, it's a goody!  Beautiful patterns!  Lots of designers!  I downloaded my copy and I love it!  One of the projects was designed by Ricky Tims.


So is your interest piqued yet?  Think you might enjoy having this quilty book on your computer/iPad/Kindle?

It's all yours!  FREE!  Just go here to download!

But wait!  There's more!  When you download the book, you also get:


  • A free e-newsletter highlighting the latest quilting news, including trends and styles.
  • Insider details on upcoming features in Love of Quilting, Easy QuiltsQuilting Celebrations, and more!
  • Special Deal of the Week offers - exclusive to e-newsletter subscribers.


  • I don't know about you, but I LOVE ebooks!  It's always there when you want it.  It doesn't get hidden under piles of magazines or fabric.  So go for it and enjoy!

    Today's update:

    I finished all the bits and pieces for my latest Secret Project.  Tonight they are pinned in place and ready to stitch down - my needle is already threaded and ready to go!

    Lots of rain, wind, and storms are headed our way tomorrow.  Mom and I will hunker down (and I will do my hand sewing!)

    No comments: