Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Purpose and Direction!

Back to the real world! Hubby went back to work today and so did I. I had a long list of things to accomplish and I'm happy to say I did every single one of them!

First off, I cleaned my studio. It was in bad shape, but now everything is in it's place - ready to sew!

I had a couple of errands to run: done and done.

I restarted my sock, which I'd had to rip out due to a big mess up. If at first you don't succeed...

Tomorrow (big yay!) I'm getting my hair done. Absolutely cannot wait!

I'm trying to learn how to post photos from this IPad. If you don't see pictures with this post, you'll know I need to try something different next time.

If you do see my photos, they are of my clean studio and the first UFO I hope to finish this year. It's been sitting around here forever and only needs binding. Should be able to finish it soon.

No word yet from the shop about my computer. I really hope I get it back soon...










1 comment:

Debby said...

Woohoo you have photo's!! The quilt is so warm and inviting and your sewing studio is ready to rock the new year. Congrats to you