I hope you have a relaxing holiday today, as I plan to do. There's a pork loin in the crockpot. We're watching lots of football. And I have a pile of hexies to appliqué. Hmm...may fit a nap in somewhere along the way, too.
As far as goals for 2013, here we go:
1. Enjoy the release of the new book, Quick and Easy Hexie Quilts!
2. Attend Quilt Market in Portland in May to promote the book.
3. Make more hexie quilts! I have so many hexie ideas in my head.
4. Write a second hexie book.
5. Maybe write a magazine article or two?
6. Go through my UFO's and finish some of them.
7. Read more!
8. Learn to knit socks.
9. Be healthier - this is an important one.
Oh, and I need to learn how to add pictures to my blog when using my IPad; maybe I'll work on that this afternoon?
En Provence (Ain't No Sunshine) Top is Finished!
22 hours ago