Sunday, January 6, 2013

Toe Up Sock Progress


After approximately 1 billion tries, I finally got my sock restarted!  I've ripped it out so many times that the yarn is getting rather frazzled.  This is called a twist toe.  The directions on Craftsy said this is a challenging toe, but I tried other toes and found them harder for me.  Go figure.  I think I'll stick with the twist toe!

The book editing is going very well.  I've been through the proofs once and I'm halfway done with my second time through.  I'll finish up Monday morning and then talk with Peggy to compare notes.

We've had a busy weekend:
-Oysters and Shrimp at Jefferson's Friday night (big yum!)
-Lunch out with the daughters and their significant others Saturday
-Lots of book editing
-Reloading my computer with software
-Birthday cake with Daughter 2 today (Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!)
-A couple of brisk walks
-Three holly bushes planted
-Closet organization progress
-Toe knitting success

What, no sewing?????  Don't worry - that's going to happen tomorrow!  Maybe I'll even get back to my baskets......

No comments: