Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Basket Mania


I'm starting with the group shot. I really love these blocks, BUT I'm ready to get them off my design wall. I think I may work on the arrangement a bit and then start sewing them in diagonal rows.  I may stop at 6 more baskets, but we shall see.


Here's the sunny block I made today.


And two more planks added to mom's quilt.  She's coming to visit in a couple of weeks, so I really want to have this done by then.

Much progress was made on a Secret Project - lots of sewing going on around here!

Thanks for the suggestions for Netflix.  To Anonymous - yes, we like Revenge - we've been watching since it started, though it's beginning to get a bit confusing lately.

We're definitely going to try the other recommendations soon!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: