Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh, My Stars and Doggies!


I finished this quick top today!  It turned out bigger than I expected, but I do think it's fun and whimsical.  I've got a stack of quilts that need quilting - need to focus on that soon!


My mother's quilt is progressing.  I'm 24 inches from the top now.  At this rate I'll be done with it in about a week or a bit longer.


Basket of the day.


And sock progress!  I'm about to the point I was before I messed it up and had to start over last time.  I hope to get to the next step in the class this weekend.

And of course, I'm still working on hexies!  LOTS of hexies!  I hope to have another hexie quilt top (Secret Project!) finished in the next week or so.

It's actually HOT here today - 75 degrees.  I just got back from my walk and the sun was beating down on me.  Time to jump in the shower before we head to the Auburn Gymnastics meet tonight!  Until tomorrow....

No comments: