Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vet and Pets and Field Study


I spent the morning in the studio playing with "Field Study." What a pleasure! This quilt will be quick and simple, unlike the last one that took months of work. I'm thinking I may hand quilt this one with perle cotton so I can spend a bit more time with it. Gotta bond with my quilts!

This afternoon was the dreaded vet visit.


Prince didn't like it one little bit! He was so scared and bit the Technician! So he was quickly put in a muzzle (and I didn't blame them). Poor baby. He couldn't contain himself (literally) and kept pooping uncontrollably. Yes, it went everywhere: the bench, the floor, the exam table, my lap.  Fun times.


Mickey didn't bite - he just cried and cried and CRIED! Here he is getting his manicure (or is it a pedicure?)

They both got good reports from their blood work and they got lots of injections to do them for a year.  Whew, glad that's over! I do like our new vet here - very nice!

Tomorrow it's my turn to get poked and prodded - I'm going to a new Primary Care physician.  I've been putting it off since we moved, but I guess it's time.

No comments: