Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beautiful Day for Quilting


Two sunny days in a row!  Loving it!  I just got back from a nice walk - settling in to sew again.  I'm currently working on some appliqué for the citrus/black/white quilt (yes, another Secret Project).

But yesterday I began the cutting for our guild mystery quilt.  There are 25 clues for cutting!  This may take some time.  But I think all the cutting for this quilt will be done this month.  Next month we'll probably start the sewing.


Yesterday I went to my small sewing group - so much fun! I adore this little quilt. It's made from a panel, but I had to look several times before I realized it.  It really looks like machine embroidery and appliqué.  The maker said it came as a kit.

Oh my!  Tomorrow is the last day of the month!  I'll share my progress report tomorrow.

No comments: