Monday, February 25, 2013

Quilt Design on the Fly


I finished the appliqué on my latest quilt and even added two borders! I can't wait to get back to work on it today. There will be more borders, more hexies, more happy on this one.  Did you notice?  That last border is the FOUND half square triangles that were in my stash!  I had enough of them to go all the way around - serendipitous!


Yesterday was GORGEOUS here!  After lunch we parked at the condo and took a long walk...

by Toomer's Drugs...


Under the iconic (now dead) oaks...


To the baseball game! It was Baseball Bingo day - fun to play, though hubby had to help me bunches. I mean, really - how's a girl supposed to know when a 6-4 putout occurs?


On the walk back we saw lots of students "hanging around" to study in the sun. Fun afternoon.

I still haven't finished knitting my socks, but Daughter 2 has finished her sweater. She learned to do this on Craftsy. Lovely!  Great job!

Today I have to brave the chilly rain for a dental appointment.  

No comments: