Friday, February 8, 2013

Paper 53


Have you heard of Paper 53? It's an App. I downloaded it onto my new iPad that I got for Christmas. Basically it's an App you use to draw, sketch, and color with your finger. Like finger painting, I guess. Over the weekend I drew this man.  I'm not sure where in my mind he came from.  He just started appearing under my finger.

Once he was done emerging, I decided he looks a bit like a young version of my father, except without the glasses.  Do I dare add glasses to the picture?  I don't want to mess it up....we'll see.  Today would have been my father's 89th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Gee.


I've also discovered that Paper 53 is a wonderful way to practice free motion quilting designs.  I'd love to learn to quilt feathers.  Need more finger practice!

No comments: