Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Shot in the Arm


Actually two shots, one in each arm.  That's what I got at my physical this morning.  I got the Pneumonia Vaccine (yay!)  Don't want another Christmas holiday like the last one.


I also got the Tetanus/Pertussis Vaccine.  I should be good to for now.  I go back next week for blood work.  Monday:  mammogram!


As you can see, I cut a stack of 3" squares earlier today - from that luscious Field Study by Anna Marie Horner.  This quilt is coming along!  Did I tell you it only has 6 blocks?  Two down, four to go!  And the backgrounds have been cut.  And the sashing (3" squares) has been cut.  Progress!

And yes, I made a basket block, too.

That last picture is a Weeping Pussy Willow tree in our back yard - love those fuzzy buds!  And if you look VERY closely (Where's Waldo style) you might see Mickey's head beside a bush near the fence.  It was a lovely warm and sunny day here.  Tomorrow will be a rainy day - but that's okay.  I'm ready to  stay in all day and SEW!

No comments: