Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Perfectly Imperfect!


Here's a sneaky peaky at the quilt I was talking about earlier.  Perfect corner above.  TOO PERFECT!


And here's what I've done to another previously perfect corner.  A little slice of a different fabric!  I'm loving it!

I know this is not for everyone!  Some people (ahem, Peggy!) would never do this!  But trust me on this one.  If you could see the entire quilt you'd see how this imperfect border fits in wonderfully with the quilt as a whole.

Yesterday I finished cutting all TWENTY FIVE clues for my guild's mystery quilt.  All steps are in baggies with neat little labels.  Ready for March's instructions!

Despite my wants, today I'll take a break from the hand quilting.  Okay, I'll admit it....my hands are bothering me a bit.  Must not overdo!  Maybe I'll start working on a new Secret Project?

2 comments:

sandiqltr said...

I can't wait to see the reveal on this one, Julia!!

sandiqltr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.