Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lots of Love to My Readers...

Here are a couple of works from the fiber arts show in Montgomery.





Yes, it's a 3-D quilted castle!

I want to take a minute to thank you all for faithfully coming by to meet me here at the blog.  I'm grateful to you for taking a moment out of your busy schedule to check in here to see what's going on.  I reached a milestone recently: more than 100,000 page views.  WOW!  Extremely thankful!


And I'm also grateful to this wonderful hubby of mine for making it possible for me to do what I love: make quilts and share them with you.  He's the best!

And more thankfulness:  Quick and Easy Hexie Quilts is going to the printer TOMORROW!  Thanks to the American Quilter Society for making this possible.  They have been wonderful to work with, letting us review and edit every step of the way.

We were saddened to learn that the head of the publishing arm of AQS, Andi Reynolds, left AQS recently due to health reasons.  We wish you well, Andi, and appreciate your hard work on our behalf!  Thanks to our editor, Kathy Davis, for staying in close contact and helping us turn our ideas into a FABULOUS book, of which Peggy and I are very proud.

And a special thanks to Peggy Rhodes, my wonderful partner in crime hexies!  Peggy, you and I make a great team!  Peggy is very organized, professional, and kind.  We worked so well together!

Here's to another 100,000 page views!

No comments: