Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm a Guest Blogger!


Go check it out - I'm guest blogging today at Kelly's IHAN (I HAVE A NOTION) blog.  Click here! I have a feeling you may learn something new about me...

Blessings and prayers to Kelly and her family - her mom has recently been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.  Kelly has been at the hospital with her round the clock.

Kelly has the most amazing online shop for quilters - check it out here!


Decisions, decisions.  What fabric to use next???  I could go for this bright and cheery Kaffe collection.   Yummy!


Or how about this more subdued and masculine collection by David Butler (Amy Butler's husband)?  Men are designing some great quilting fabrics, aren't they????

Or I could go the way of SCRAPPINESS!  I love a happy quilt made from scraps!  Hmmm, what will it be?  I'm gonna have to think on it.....

No comments: