Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wooly Evening

I finally got down to business on the February Sue Spargo block last night. I did more than half of the applique while watching TV with hubby.
There's a velvet piece that will be added at the base of the flower. Hope to finish this part today. Then on to the embellishment. The decorative stitches will add so much depth.

There is an estate sale going on down the street. I walked over yesterday to check it out. Mostly junk. BUT, I did discover an old metal drawer unit in the garage. It's old and worn. I love that the drawers are all shallow.

I don't have a picture yet because hubby and I are going to bring it home today. For now it will be in the garage until I can clean it up and maybe spray paint it a fun color. You guessed it - it will eventually live in my studio as part of my studio makeover.

Happy Dance: Daughter 2 is coming home for Spring Break today!! Yippee!!

No comments: