Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Finally Done!

Here's the before. Messy and yellow.
And here's the after.
And a messy corner, before.
The same corner, after.
Now I'm ready to sit here and work on the quilt draped over the chair. If I can drum up the strength. No, really I'm fine, but a bit tired after this almost month long process. It was worth every bit of it, too!

I have so many quilts in my head and I can't wait to get some of them out - I can't wait to play! Oh, I will be so much more productive now!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful sewing room! I bet you are tired but it is a good tired. Love your blue cabinet.

Lynn said...

Wow! Looks wonderful! This project is on my list too. However, it is too stressful for me to tackle such a big project during the semester when I'm teaching. I need to refuge of my sewing room to make it through the school year. I hope to organize and redecorate my room this summer though.