1. Make a January stash quilt.
2. Make a February stash quilt.
3. Make a March stash quilt.
4. Lose 5 pounds.
5. Send my felting book proposal to a publisher.
6. Make an April stash quilt.
7. Make a May stash quilt.
8. Make a June stash quilt.
9. Lose 5 pounds
10. Enter a quilt in a major show.
11. Send a proposal to a magazine for an article.
12. Lose 5 pounds.
13. Make a July stash quilt.
14. Make an August stash quilt.
15. Enter a quilt in a major show.
16. Send a proposal to a magazine for an article.
17. Make a September stash quilt.
18. Make an October stash quilt.
19. Lose 5 pounds.
20. Enter a quilt in a major show.
21. Make a November stash quilt.
22. Make a December stash quilt.
23. Open an Etsy shop.
See a theme here? I realized that if I wrote, "Make a stash quilt every month," I wouldn't get to mark it off my list until the end of the year. This way even small accomplishments can be recognized and marked off. I love marking things off a list.
In summary, I have 12 stash quilts to make, 20 pounds to lose, 3 quilts entered in shows, 2 magazine articles, 1 book proposal, 1 Etsy shop, and a partridge in a pear tree.