Saturday, December 6, 2008

Need Pie...

My camera batteries died, but I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I don't know if you watch Pushing Daisies, but we don't miss a show.  It's about Ned, who owns The Pie Hole, and his girlfriend, Chuck (for Charlotte), whom he can't touch or she will die.  They are always baking and eating a variety of pies each week.  All week I've had a crazy craving for pie!  Any pie!  Today I got busy and made one.  Chess Pie.  And old Southern classic.  Yummo.  Craving SATISFIED!

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the opening reception at the gallery from 2-4.  All are welcome to come either tomorrow, or later in the month.  There was a notice in the local paper Friday, but I don't think the gallery staff got the snail mailed invitations out in time.  Here's the info-

Soon-Bok Lee Sellers Gallery
571 Park Avenue
Hoover, Alabama  35226
(205) 439-2860

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well for the gallery showing.