Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Despite my best intentions to go upstairs and make a basket block today, it never happened.  However, 2 pumpkin pies and 2 pecan pies did happen.  I also pre-baked the sweet potato casserole and the dressing since the oven will be busy roasting the turkey tomorrow.  Oh, and I made a double batch of sweet potato biscuits - should be good with ham.

We also went for long walk at a nearby park with the daughters. Mom, and the two doxies.  And I made these little felted wool acorns to scatter on the table tomorrow.  So I did get my craftiness on for a bit!

Ahh, the house smells so good today!  And it will smell even better tomorrow when Tom Turkey goes in the oven bright and early.  We have so much to be thankful for this year: family, friends, hearth and home, good health.  And so much more that I can't even begin to list!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: