Tuesday, November 13, 2012

16 Baskets


Today's basket:  yellow floral and some bright pink.  Love it!


 Group shot:  an even 16 blocks done!


I like to add a few new ornaments to our tree each year.  (No, I'm not putting out Christmas decorations yet - one holiday at a time for me!)  But look at this little cutie I found at Hobby Lobby when I was on my pumpkin hunt.  It's hard to find dachshund Christmas ornaments, so when I see one I jump on it.  I love the little guy's smirk!


Then I grabbed this button beauty this morning at World Market - I was there to buy cloth napkins for the Thanksgiving table.  Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to set the table and take a picture.

I ran in Hobby Lobby again this morning to pick up some sewing machine oil.  Okay, NOW I can start quilting Gee's Bend!  Tomorrow maybe?

Go check out The Hexie Blog to see some hexie goodness that I've been working on.....

No comments: