Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall is in the Air


It's chilly here today and the doggies enjoyed a morning by the fire.  They each have their own pouf!


Mickey (on the right) was only happy there for a bit - he prefers a human lap. :)



I got my basket-a-day done this morning.  Pretty, pretty.


And the group shot:  20 blocks done!

I had to take my mom back to the mall to exchange something this morning.  Now we are home for the day.  The daughters are here and we'll be watching football all day.  Our team will most probably lose - that's okay - we love them anyway.  We also have a 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle set up on the kitchen table - Van Gogh's Starry Night.  I like to have one going during the holiday season for whomever wants to sit and work on it.

I got some hexies to work on during football time - glad to pick up a needle anytime!

No comments: