Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wish We Were Here.....


At the lake......
Doesn't that water look relaxing?
No, we're not at the lake.  A girl can dream a bit though.

 We are in the throes of preparing for the move.  All's good, but I look forward to being settled.
 I'm rockin' a major headache today and that doesn't help.
Trying to decide if we should have a huge moving sale or try to get rid of the big stuff on Craigslist and donate the rest.  Leaning towards the latter.

To any quilters in the Birmingham area, I've decided to get rid of all my fabric dyes, soda ash, etc.  I have enjoyed a bit of dying here and there, but it's not my favorite thing to do.  I can always buy hand dyed fabric if I want it.  Any interest?  It's free, but you have to come pick it up.  I'm not shipping it, sorry.

I may have a few more quilty things to give away, so stay tuned.

No comments: