Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kid at Heart!


I didn't get everything on my list done yesterday, but I did cut some fabric!  Yay me!  With Memorial Day coming up and the Fourth of July knocking on the door, I was in a patriotic mood.  So I pulled some reds and blues and chopped them up.  Ahhh, withdrawal symptoms are fading.........

I was feeling a bit cooped up after days of sorting and purging, so I treated myself to a trip to Target for this:

And this:


I have fond memories of lots of paint by number kits during my childhood.  And these were just too cute to pass up.  The birds are very graphic and modern - LOVE THEM!  They are part of the "Kid Made Modern" collection that debuted on May 20 at Target.  If you want to grab some for yourself, you'll find them on the children's arts and crafts aisle, which in my Target is near the office supplies and gift wrap.


No comments: