Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Here's a shot of Peggy wheeling our book quilts and manuscript into the AQS building.  There's a lot of love in that box!  I'm working on the new blog and hope to have it up and running soon.  Then you'll have an idea about what we've been doing for the last year.

I spent a good part of Friday and Saturday organizing my studio, getting it ready to be packed.  The movers will be packing our house and we're not supposed to pack anything.  But I did separate like things into see-through plastic bins that they can put in boxes.  It will make unpacking that much easier.

This afternoon I plan to get the boxes that came with my various sewing machines out from the attic and start packing them up.  I don't think the movers will mind if I do that!

I think the reason that they don't want us to pack any boxes is because they want to make sure breakables are packed well, since they'll be liable if anything breaks.  Also they probably want to make sure we don't  have something dangerous (like chemicals) hidden away in a box.

I'm spending a quiet Mother's Day at home with hubby - my favorite kind of day!  Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

No comments: