Monday, May 21, 2012

Bad Dogs......


This is what I found yesterday when I came home from a quick trip to the grocery store.  Grrrr......

The dogs had a party with a bag of garbage I left in the hallway.  I know - I shouldn't have left it there.  I should have taken it out.  So I guess I shouldn't be too mad at them.  But it sure was a mess to clean up!

Making progress around here.  We finished cleaning out the attic.  Hubby went through his closet and drawers and added a ton of clothes to the donate pile.  I continued thought the house, going through closets and drawers, purging like crazy.  Still more of this to do.

Today's List:
1.  Call movers.
2.  List several furniture items on Craigslist.
3.  Clean out office closet.
4.  Maybe, maybe, maybe sew?

3 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Sounds like a very busy day, but I'm hoping you get a bit of time to sew!

Zanymouse said...

Ha! It's always funny when it's at someone else's house.

DaisyChain said...

Oh dear, the downside of having animals, but I'm sure their guilty faces made you smile.