Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I've Been Neglecting......

Things I've been neglecting:

1.  Blogging.
2.  Pinterest.
3.  Eating well.  (Even forgot to eat lunch yesterday!)
4.  Showering.  (Yes, no time for a shower yesterday, either.)
5.  Putting on make up.
6.  Reading blogs. (I just checked - there are 737 posts to read.)
7.  Putting out the trash.  (There's a bag on the deck that needs to go in the bin.)
8.  Sleeping.

But, as of approximately 4 pm this afternoon, the book is done!  Peggy and I packed up the quilts, the manuscript, the samples, the CD's, and a pile of signed paperwork and loaded it all in her car.  She and her husband are driving the precious cargo to Paducah tomorrow.

To Peggy:
It was an absolute JOY to work with you!  You are so organized and your positive attitude kept me going thoughout this process when I kept having to get out of my house for showings (note to self: don't try to write a quilt book again when your house is on the market!), make road trips to Auburn to go house hunting, make numerous trips to South Carolina for recitals, award banquets, and graduation, nurse a dog through major surgery, have another dog put to sleep, put my father in a nursing home, move my parents out of state, ......okay, I think that's it.  Anyway, you are a great friend and I admire you so much!  Thanks so much for partnering with me on this project!

To my family:
Thanks for putting up with my quilting madness for the past several months and for not complaining when I took sewing projects EVERYWHERE we went.

And now, I will sleep.


No comments: