Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Still Here...

Sorry for the lack of posts!  I still haven't made it up to the studio.  I MISS IT!  Funny thing is, a year ago I only made it upstairs to quilts a few days per week.  But since I started blogging (and since being an empty nester), it unusual for a day to pass without doing some sewing, fusing, etc.  We have been working hard to finish our household projects before our guests arrive Friday night. But tonight, hubby is getting sick so we took the night off.  I'll do the necessities tomorrow and we'll call it a day.  We're looking forward to a fun weekend, but I do hope hubby starts feeling better.

I do have some news though.  I've been asked to be a guest blogger at quiltinggallery.com in February.  What fun!  I'll have to do some thinking about what that post will be about - definitely no household projects!

I did take time out to get my hair highlighted and cut today.  I feel like a new woman!  I was long overdue.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will take time out to quilt.

No comments: