Friday, January 16, 2009

From Project to Project

I finished more blue strippy blocks today.  This piece is beginning to look like something.  I also continued to sort my blue fabric, pressing it, cutting more strips, and organizing the blue drawer.
I fussy cut more Flutterby diamonds, bringing my total to 10.  I have 29 left to fussy cut.
I did the applique on the round quilt last night.  This morning, I basted it to batting and backing so it's ready to quilt.  This is the backside.  Many of my fellow guild members read this blog, so I don't want them to see this challenge quilt until the March meeting.

I also did a bit more on my tomato piece.

The temperature here is very cold.  We've had a fairly mild winter so far, but last night it dipped down to about 12 degrees F.  It will be cold all weekend.  Hubby and I will work on some household projects over the next couple of days.  It's nice to take care of little inside projects during this time of year when we're not tempted to get outside. 

No comments: