I think I may add more machine quilting to this one later. Loving the slow pace.
Other stuff going on:
1. Went bra shopping today - one of my LEAST favorite things. Don't think I had much success. Bought 2. Wore one a few hours - hate it!
2. Bought batting today for the quilt top I finished a few days ago.
3. Update on local art contest: I found out last week I was not one of the three winners. :( BUT, they contacted me this week and still offered to sell my little quilt in the store next weekend. (I was in the top five!) :)
4. Just got back from the baseball game. :)
5. It's Master's weekend. Go Jason Dufner!
6. I'm trying my hand at making Seafood Gumbo this weekend.
7. Heard today that the new book will be released by April 22!
I am a wife, mother to two daughters, an avid art quilter, cooking contest entrant, and dog lover. My book, FABRIC PHOTO PLAY, AQS, 2005, demonstrates my original technique for making portrait quilts. My second book (with Peggy Rhodes), Quick and Easy Hexie Quilts was recently released.