Monday, April 29, 2013

Bottom of the Basket


I attacked the rest of the quilt basting this morning, but... oops - ran out out my little brass safely pins. I keep them in a little basket I made from pine needles several years ago. (The pine needles made me sneeze through the process, so I never made another.)

Can you see what was at the bottom of the basket? I little gold heart charm. I have no idea where it came from, but it was a little bit of happy to start the day!

I ran out to Hobby Lobby and restocked my safety pins but never got back to basting - tomorrow I will DEFINITELY finish basting this quilt.


Here's my new little NEON friend.  He was hanging out on the patio today and was smart enough to keep away from the doggies.

I still haven't received my books. Maybe tomorrow????  :)

No comments: