Thursday, April 4, 2013

Remember This Fabric?


I finished my current quilt top yesterday!  Yay!

Then I got out this fabric that I bought a few months ago at Intown Quilters in the Atlanta area.  I spent a chunk of time cutting and now this quilt is ready to sew.


This will be a quickie project.  It will be very MODERN, with lots of "negative space".  That seems to be the buzz phrase in modern quilting these days, so I'm going with it.


And here's LEO!  Daughter 2 adopted him Tuesday.  He's an adult cat and is very laid back and relaxed.  I'm the first to admit I'm more of a "dog person," but Leo actually likes me!  He climbs in my lap and nuzzles my chin.  He's really a sweetie and has put a smile back on Elizabeth's face.  Gotta love that!

1 comment:

Kitchener Quilter said...

Love your new friend Leo. He looks like he'll be a most excellent quilt helper.