Monday, April 22, 2013

Lots of Projects!


How many quilts do you work on at one time? Today I worked on FOUR different quilts! I'm still hand quilting the one above. I've worked my way out from the center and I'm now on the borders!  Yay!


This is part of the guild mystery quilt. I'm doing a bit at a time.


This hexie project is all pinned on my design wall, ready for machine appliqué. And I'm working on the outer sashing for another quilt. It's a juggling act around here...


We had a busy weekend! We spent Saturday on campus attending the A-Day spring football scrimmage and rolling our beloved oak trees one last time before they are cut down tomorrow.


The final roll! I've never seen so many people in one big crowd EVER - more than 83,000!  Wow!

Did you notice anything about that picture of me above??? I got my hair cut BIG TIME Friday! Very short! I still do a double take every time I walk by a mirror - who is that person? But it feels really good and is very quick to style. Gotta love a timesaver!

No comments: