Sunday, January 23, 2011

Taking Time to Play

I took a few minutes to play this afternoon. I've been using Kaffe Fassett fabric for both my Lollypop Trees and my Baltimore Christmas block. I keep a small plastic bin beside my applique chair (my recliner), and I've been throwing all the little scraps in it. So today I took the bin up to my studio and stitched away. I let my intuition take over and tried not to think about what I was doing too much.

I trimmed it to 9 1/2 inches when I thought I was done. So if I keep this up, I'll have another lovely stack of blocks at the end of the year.
Don't forget to check out my new blog, Live A Productive Life. This week (starting tomorrow) I'll be focusing on saving money at the grocery store. I saved almost 40% on groceries last week (without a single coupon). And it's not too late to enter to win a Brother Label Maker!

No comments: