Friday, January 7, 2011

Blurry

This is how I'm feeling today - a bit blurry, but slowing coming into focus. This morning Daughter 2 left for college, so I'm alone in the house for the first time in over a month. My antibiotics are beginning to kick in - by Monday I should be fully focused.

I've set myself a few small goals for the day so I can get back into the swing of life without overdoing it.

1. Thoroughly clean kitchen. Check.
2. Clean den. Check.
3. Vacuum kitchen and den - still need to do.
4. Make roasted vegetable soup for supper. Check.
5. Go to Costco to pick up new eyeglasses - still need to do.

So I'm making headway. Once the house is back together, I'm going to get my studio in order. That may take a few days. Then on to my next big project - pulling my next book together. I've been designing quilts in my head during the holidays and I'm looking forward to putting them on paper and then selecting the fabrics for the samples. It's going to be a good year!

No comments: