Saturday, May 18, 2013

Overwhelmed!

It's hard to express how overwhelming the last few days have been. I wasn't sure what to expect coming into the experience of Quilt Market. I think I tried to keep my expectations low, but hoped for the best. Almost everything has turned out phenomenal!

I've met so many amazing shop owners- they work so hard to provide wonderful products for their customers. They are a dedicated lot!

There have been people who have gone out of their way to answer my many questions - boy, I've had a lot of them!

I've had vendors GIVE me their products even though I don't have a shop and they know I won't make a bulk order with them.

I've had offers to send me free fabric to design and make quilts.

Alex Anderson came to our demo and made us feel so good! More about this soon.

Pokey Bolton made a special effort to come to our demo! More about this soon.

Wow, wow, wow....

When I return home I want to sleep for a few days, BUT I now have a list a mile long of things that need my attention SOON! 

I have two meetings Sunday, then home on Monday. Lots of photos when I get home, I promise!


1 comment:

Sue G said...

Glad your having a great time!! Looking forward to your pictures!