Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Unique Christmas Fabric

Have some last minute Christmas sewing projects? A good friend tipped me off about this fabric at Monday's guild meeting. Christmas RV's! The background is a wonderful, vintage green.
Is this not the cutest thing ever?


Gotta love the tree in the toilet and the propane tank!!!!

I know you're waiting with baited breath to find the source! You'll never guess where it's from...

Instructions for finding this wonderful fabric:
1. Go to the nearest Target
2. Go to the men's department
3. Find the underwear.

That's right - holiday men's boxers! You'd be surprised how much fabric you can get from men's boxers. And they're 100% cotton, perfect for quilts.

Mickey update:
Mickey got worse yesterday. We took him back to the vet. They kept him overnight to give him IV steroids. I called to check on him earlier this morning. He had a good night, but is not improving. Next step is most likely back surgery. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

very fun! I'm not going to Target anytime soon (since I live in canada and we don't have them here), but I'd love a bit with that VW bus on it. I'm going to check out the boxer section of my local department store. thanks for sharing those.

Zanymouse said...

Haha, what a great idea! I have some friends who would love some pot holders made out of that fabric. I'll get some XXL's : )

Sherri ~ daintytime said...

Fabulous! What will you make out of these boxers?