Saturday, December 10, 2011

Making a Design Board

The daughters and I have been pinning ideas (gotta LOVE Pinterest!) for furniture and decor for the condo for the last month. I've been dying to learn how to make a design board to combine some of the items in one spot to see how they look together.

Last night, I learned how. The secret? Olioboard! The site has TONS of home item images already, but I was able to move my Pinterest images to Olioboard very easily to make the above board. What fun!

I can see doing this for clothing - putting together outfits with shoes, a purse, jewelry. (Though I will probably continue to wear a pair of jeans and a t-shirt daily - ha!)

And what about quilt ideas? Putting together fabrics (or simply color combinations). I think I'll be having lots of fun on this site!

We're going to see Dad this morning - let's hope he's in a good mood and NOT asking to come home! Mom is doing well, with a really positive attitude despite her vision loss. Here's wishing you a fabulous weekend!

No comments: