Friday, April 3, 2009

Making Slow Progress


Somehow, the Patches quilt has slowed a bit, partly because of a two-day sinus headache.  I did catch up on the applique this afternoon, and pinned three more pieces in place to work on tonight.

At my quilt bee meeting yesterday, NG brought this beautiful old quilt top someone had given her.  It is entirely hand pieced, probably in the 40's.
I love the aqua's and red's together.
In other news, the winners of the Celebrate Spring exhibit have been announced, and after seeing them, I'm just honored to have been a finalist.  Go here to see them.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love Norma Gene's quilt. I hope she brings it to guild--and I hope I'm able to be there if she does.

Just Jenn said...

Love the old quilt - thanks for sharing.
Also enjoying watching your progress even if I don't comment often.
=)